In a world where advanced practice providers such as PAs are providing many of the initial consultations in all fields of medicine, Kristen is an example of an academically based PA who has specialized in the field of Endocrinology. She is an active member of the American Society of Endocrine Physician Assistants and writes Endocrine clinical case articles along with book chapters about Endocrine topics. Most patients and practitioners cannot distinguish between her work and that of a doctor. She can't escape from her meticulous nature.
- 2010, M.M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies, Midwestern University, Glendale Arizona Campus
- 2008, B.S. in Nutritional Sciences, The University of Arizona
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Colorado Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, Allied Health Professional Member
- American Society of Endocrine Physician Assistants